Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 E New England Ave E #23, Winter Park
A beautiful third floor unit in the Jewel of Winter Park with a private courtyard view! Villa Siena is located 2 blocks off Park Avenue and is within comfortable walking distance to Rollins College, upscale dining, and some of the finest boutique shopping in the Orlando metropolitan area. Amenities include two underground assigned parking space and one assigned garage, a private air conditioned storage unit, luxurious community rooms, exercise facilities, roof top sitting area with a beautiful view, and much more. This charming two bedroom, two bathroom has been beautifully upgraded and includes a spacious floor plan with a gracious entertaining space, lots of natural light, and beautiful porches. This is a gorgeous offering of Winter Park living at its finest. Come enjoy the best of the Winter Park lifestyle!
- MLS® #O5845038
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,599
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Other, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Security, Storage, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Open, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Days on Market104
- Address315 E New England Ave E #23
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionVilla Siena
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.