Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7960 Lower Perse Cir, Orlando
WHY WAIT TO BUILD! This home has it already COMPLETED! GORGEOUS UPGRADES in GRAY TONES and NEUTRAL COLORS! This Popular David Weekley Reef Floor-plan features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 car garage, w/ a FENCED in YARD and 25' LONG DRIVEWAY!! The Gourmet Kitchen features light shaker cabinets with lots of Drawers for storage and is open to the Family and Dining room, the heart of the home! The kitchen features a 9' LONG Center island w/ sink & the light shaker cabinets extend into the dining room. The Great room has plenty of space for entertaining and allows for loads of natural light. The Front Office off the foyer Features a Custom BARN DOOR adding lots of character. The spacious Master Suite is set in the back of the home allowing for privacy w/ beamed ceiling detail & connects into the bathroom via the Double French Door entrance where you'll find double sinks, Large Shower, walk in CUSTOM CLOSET and the laundry room. The second floor has two nice sized guest bedrooms and a third en suite bedroom with its own full bath along with a large loft area perfect for the family to set up as a play room or movie room. The front covered porch wraps around and has access off the dining room perfect for alfresco dining and the back covered patio leads out to the backyard. Laureate Park features jogging and biking trails, a dog park, fitness center, aquatic center, and playground. Minutes to Medical City, shopping and OIA and great schools. Schedule a tour today!
- MLS® #O5845205
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,938
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Dock, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Waterfront, Trails
- ParkingAlley Access, Driveway, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market20
- Address7960 Lower Perse Cir
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionLake Nona Laureate Park Ph 2a
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaureate Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeMainframe Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Mainframe Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 11:15am EDT.