Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
444 Shepherd Ave, Winter Park
This latest masterpiece from Winter Park’s premier builder FG Schaub Custom Homes is complete! This spacious 4,322 s/f home offers five bedrooms, five full baths, and one half bath of exceptional space. This sensational Mid Century Modern home boasts an open floor plan, chef inspired kitchen, oversized master suite, and a second bedroom/office ensuite all on the first floor. Three additional ensuite bedrooms upstairs and an arresting flex room. Each room strategically utilizes the use of natural light which optimizes the exceptional space. No attention to detail has been left out of this house, including the Transitional room offering outdoor cooking, entertaining, and comfort, with the electric roll away screens. The swimmer inspired pool offers years of leisure for you and your family. Conveniently located in a prime location close to Park Avenue, Rollins College, and near Lake Virginia. Contact Laura today for a private showing.
- MLS® #O5845744
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,322
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDeck, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Tile, Lap Pool
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Bamboo, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Listing OfficeThe Hope Group
- Address444 Shepherd Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionEthel Park
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room
- Days on Market101
Listing information courtesy of The Hope Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.