Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2525 Sugarsand Ct, Apopka
Charming 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, single-story home located in the wonderful community of Arbor Ridge in Apopka. The welcoming front porch is a perfect place to meet your neighbors. This home features an open floor plan for shared spaces and hallways leading to more private areas, such as the bedrooms and bathrooms. Near the front of the home is a laundry room, 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom perfectly located for optimal privacy within the home. The home features an open living room and dining room and leads directly to the large family room and kitchen. The kitchen boasts formica countertops, lots of overhead cabinet space, and stainless steel appliances. The spacious master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet and a master bathroom with double vanity sinks, garden bathtub and a separate tiled shower. Outside the master bedroom is another guest bedroom. Sliding glass doors from the kitchen opens to the screened patio and large fenced backyard. Conveniently located near Rock Springs, Wekiwa Springs State Parks and close to shopping, and restaurants.
- MLS® #O5845792
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,723
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market76
- Address2525 Sugarsand Ct
- SubdivisionArbor Ridge Ph 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.