Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2693 Clearview St, Clermont
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. SELLER WILL CONTRIBUTE $5000 TOWARDS THE BUYERS CLOSING COSTS. TURNKEY PERFECT AND LOVINGLY MAINTAINED 4 BEDROOM 3 BATH SINGLE LEVEL HOME ON AN ELEVATED LOT WITH VIEWS OF LAKE LOUISA! You can have it all here in Somerset Estates; a low density established community with tree lined streets, sidewalks, and complete with community pool! As you arrive home, you notice trim manicured landscape and front porch. A step into the tiled entry foyer and your guest will marvel at the light and 5-mile-long hilltop views out of the 8ft rear glass patio door leading your eyes to trees and horizon behind. This home has an executive feel feat. archways, art niches, and stunning hardwood flooring throughout. The great room off the entry foyer is spacious and a great place to entertain guest. The picky chef will love the gas stove, loads of cabinet and pantry storage, the center island with breakfast bar and the convenience to the formal dining room. The casual dining area and family rm flow nicely toward the outdoors and guest here will love the natural light. The master and secondary bedrooms are triple split for maximum privacy and all feat ceiling fans. The master suite is spacious and features an additional retreat area, his/ hers closets, a full en-suite with sep vanities, as well as a large soaking tub. Bdrms 2 and 3 are off the kitchen and served by a full bath and bedroom 4 is split to the back of home off of the family room and feat a ¾ bath with its own door to the rear patio. This large screen enclosed patio is the perfect place for an evening meal and breathtaking sunsets!
- MLS® #O5845852
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,442
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market111
- Address2693 Clearview St
- SubdivisionSomerset Estates Ph I
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeJones Group Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Jones Group Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.