Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1554 Scarlet Oak Loop #68, Winter Garden
Experience the best in maintenance free living with this uniquely designed 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath carriage home. This beautifully designed home offers a spacious split and a conservation view. A must see! You will enjoy the community pool, basketball courts, bbq area, playground and pet park in this amenity-rich gated community. Located in the growing city of Winter Garden with an ideal location off of Highway 50 with easy access to all major toll roads and just minutes from great shopping, restaurants and recreational activities. Imagine being a heartbeat away from all the great things Central Florida has to offer. Now is the time to seize the opportunity to live in this incredible community for an unbelievably affordable price!
- MLS® #O5846401
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,699
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Days on Market46
- Address1554 Scarlet Oak Loop #68
- AreaWinter Garden/Oakland
- SubdivisionTucker Oaks
- CityWinter Garden
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34787
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Ground Floor Unit
- MiddleSunRidge Middle
- HighWest Orange High
- Listing OfficeKelly Price & Company Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kelly Price & Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:14am EDT.