Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Sandpiper Ct, Casselberry
Character and Charm in the heart of Casselberry! Corner house in a cul-de-sac. Classic traditional home, in quiet neighborhood is move in ready in Sterling Park. Well maintained 4 bedroom, and 2 full baths with large enclosed sunroom overlooking the patio and garden. Family room and kitchen are open making it great for entertaining. Family room has a beautiful rustic fireplace for those cozy nights in Florida! Kitchen features granite counter tops and wood cabinets. Bedrooms are a split plan offering additional privacy. Sunroom features a beautiful bay window with view of the garden and patio, great sitting area for bird watching & enjoying a cup of coffee or wine. It also features 3 sets of French doors leading to the master bedroom, kitchen and family room. This lovely home has a walk in closet in the Master bedroom and in one other bedroom. The well maintained garden features 2 separate Gazebo's, hot tub and shed. Water softener is also included with this home. This community offers a pool, park, basketball, tennis and a clubhouse. This home is located only minutes away from shopping, restaurants and schools. Call for a private showing today!
- MLS® #O5846419
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,093
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Pool, Recreation Building, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In City Limits, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View, Garden View
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sauna, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- RoofRoof Over, Shingle
- Days on Market44
- Address304 Sandpiper Ct
- SubdivisionSterling Park Unit 03
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 6:15pm EDT.