Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1641 Torrington Cir, Longwood
OMG - this is one of the cutest and sweetest homes I have ever listed. So freaking cute. This home is so joyful or joy-filled. Charming with upgrades and in move-in, great condition. Freshly painted, upgraded flooring, refurbished fireplace, new lighting, new carpet, new paint inside and most of outside. This home is more like a VILLA than a townhome and this awesome cottage has a private feel with a charming green space at the rear porch and a closed front entry garden. The unit is also on a corner so you have maximum privacy in this adorable home. Perfectly placed within walking distance of the fantastic pool, tennis courts, and recreation center. Pipes updated, roof replaced in 2014, and newer a/c. Great schools, low quarterly dues, and a beautiful community you will be proud to share with your friends. Also, brand new Publix is a mile away from the property and other shops are closeby off Lake Emma Road. I love this home. I'm sure you will too.
- MLS® #O5846529
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,139
- Year Built1986
- StyleCape Cod
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address1641 Torrington Cir
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionDanbury Mill Unit 1
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 8:00pm EDT.