Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
672 Osceola Ave #672, Winter Park
Breathtaking townhome located in a community of 6 townhomes located on the shores of Lake Virginia and known as Villa Del Seis. This property is walking distance to the library and downtown Winter Park. As you enter this home follow the Travetine floors to the left and you will enter your gourmet kitchen which will please the chef in you. A Subzero refrigerator is hidden behind the wood panels that allow it to blend in with the solid wood cabinets. The refrigerator freezer has 2 separate pull our drawers. The kitchen also features a Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, Kitchen-aid range, compactor and microwave. Granite countertops enhance the wood cabinets with a few glass doors. Don't forget to notice the desk set up in the corner also featuring the granite countertops and wood cabinets. Plantation shutters enhance the windows in the dining room and living room. A floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace is the perfect backdrop for the living room enhancing the wood floors found in the living room and dining room. French doors open onto your own covered patio overlooking a quaint garden. Upstairs you will find 2 master bedrooms each bedroom having it's own bathroom. The first master bathroom features a walk in closet and a step in shower and a tall vanity with granite countertops. The second master bedroom also features it's own bathroom with a vanity with granite countertops. Sliding glass doors lead you to a small balcony. Come visit this picture perfect townhome which is ready for you.
- MLS® #O5846554
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,300
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesDock, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Days on Market94
- Address672 Osceola Ave #672
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionVilla Del Seis Condo
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeCathy S. Marino Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Cathy S. Marino Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 5:45am EDT.