Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
810 Greens Ave, Winter Park
Welcome to this gorgeous, thoughtfully designed Winter Park home in Dubsdread's Historic neighborhood just a stones throw away from the Dubsdread Golf Course. Walking into this home feels like stepping back in time to a place filled with character, charm and impeccable craftsmanship. As you enter the home you are greeted by the spacious living room with original hard wood floors and floor to ceiling windows highlighting the luscious backyard. You will fall in love with the charm of the exposed rafters and wood beams carrying through the entire home, including the master bedroom and guest house. The Chef's designed kitchen over-looking the living room is filled with desired features guaranteed to inspire, including spacious cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a wood burning fireplace surrounded by beautiful natural light. Come see for yourself and experience the JOY this one of kind home will bring to you and your family, call for your showing today.
- MLS® #O5846716
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,516
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ViewLevel/Flat, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market92
- Address810 Greens Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionDubsdread Heights
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesDecorative, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPrinceton Elem
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 5:30pm EDT.