Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
765 Galway Blvd, Apopka
Welcome to this beautiful, huge house in pristine condition located in the gated community of Breckenridge, near the New Advent Hospital in Apopka. It offers 4 BR, 3.5 Bath, 3-car tandem garage, formal living & dining, and a flex room ideal for office or study. The tall ceilings with its open concept floor plans create more space and a welcoming ambience. The screened Lanai is a great area for BBQ and morning breakfast while enjoying the scenic beauty in the open space. A wooden swing is also installed at the back for your enjoyment. Master BR is situated on the 1st Floor with His & Her walk-in closets, dual vanities, a tub, and a separate shower stall. The loft has a great space for entertainment or extra bed space for guests. 3 rooms are all upstairs, including the spacious laundry and the launch zone. If you’re looking for a MOVE-IN ready, this is it. Plus, easy access to SR-414 and SR-429. Explore and enjoy its potential. Visit the property, make an offer and let us make it work!
- MLS® #O5846722
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,542
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated, Maintenance, Pool, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market94
- Address765 Galway Blvd
- SubdivisionBreckenridge Ph 01 N
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.