Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31050 State Road 44, Eustis
First time being offered for sale, this pastoral homestead is perfectly located between downtown Eustis and Deland. Be welcomed by the stately entrance way, private drive, rolling pastures and stellar sunsets. If you have thought about the perfect version of country life look no further.This charming two story Cape Cod Farm House offers plenty of space and individualized rooms to accommodate family and friends.Featuring a cathedral ceiling in living room with large windows, vertical oak ship-lap and natural stone fireplace. There is plenty of elbow room in all living areas: foyer, dining, living, kitchen, dinette and master suite are on first floor level. Honey oak cabinets, stainless steel appliances, custom island and 5 burner gas cook top make this country kitchen a joy to be in.The kitchen has a breakfast bar, a bay window dinette where you may enjoy being visited by the local farm friendly birds or observe your livestock in the pasture across the way. First floor living area is approximately 1640 square feet +- and the second floor is approximately 950 square feet+-.Upstairs you will find two spacious bedrooms with large closets, a full bath with dual sinks and a cozy loft den/living area.Enjoy the lovely salt water screened enclosed pool and lanai area.Outbuildings include a finished RV port with 50 amp service, farm equipment carport and ACCESSORY UNIT/BARN with 1050 SF under heat/air and workshop with traveling hoist.The 12 acres fronts on a very picturesque pond, is fenced, 1 paddock, 2 stalls. CLICK HERE FOR PICTURESQUE VIDEO https://youtu.be/farbB-nHVIY
- MLS® #O5846933
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,597
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address31050 State Road 44
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market37
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.