Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2216 Woodcrest Dr, Winter Park
Three bedroom, two bathroom, pool home in the Kenilworth Estates neighborhood of Winter Park. Winter Park Schools. This home is located within minutes of the Winter Park Hospital, the Orlando V.A. Medical Center, the Crosby Wellness Center, Rollins College, Full Sail University, and Downtown Winter Park. Woodcrest Drive is a cul-de-sac type street. Home is situated on a quarter-acre sized lot that is 140' deep. Roof was replaced in 2016. Living areas include an expansive 23' X 14' Living Room and a Florida Room that opens to the backyard pool area. Pool measures 32' in length and 14' in width. Pool was resurfaced in 2016. Covered porch to the rear of home. The Kitchen opens to a Dinette area. The Master Bedroom is located in the back of the home and features a walk-in closet and pool access. Covered front entry to home. The attached, side-entry garage is a 24' X 20' over-sized, two-car garage, with door opener. Nearby public golf courses include the 18-hole Winter Pines Golf Club and the 9-hole Winter Park Golf Course.
- MLS® #O5847251
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,608
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market177
- Address2216 Woodcrest Dr
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionKenilworth Estates 1st Add
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max 200 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 1:15pm EDT.