Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8564 Lyonia Dr, Orlando
Check out this beautiful, move-in ready home! This pretty three-bedroom, two bath home features a large living room as you enter the property. The tile floors are easy maintenance for a new homeowner and lead you into the open kitchen. This beautiful kitchen has wood cabinetry with bar seating and a cabinetry pantry round off this great space with all appliances included! Head into the dining room space with beautiful wood beams on the ceiling, that can also double as a den space. Two adorable bedrooms and a hall bath with a tub welcome you as you make your way down the hallway and a nice private master bedroom. The master bathroom was recently updated to include a new vanity and sink and newly resurfaced walk in shower. The master also features a private outdoor space for the adults to relax at the end of the day. Head back to the kitchen and out the sliding glass doors and WOW, the tiled and screened in patio are ready for entertaining. The large backyard is great for families and your favorite outdoor activities. The backyard is completely fenced and lined with beautiful oak trees. Conveniently located near SR 417 and SR 408 with easy access into downtown Orlando and East to Cocoa Beach. Make your appointment today!
- MLS® #O5847407
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,359
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGuest, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address8564 Lyonia Dr
- SubdivisionChickasaw Oaks Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32829
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryHidden Oaks Elem
- MiddleOdyssey Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 2:44am EDT.