Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1889 Berkeley Ct, Maitland
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to Wellington a picturesque lake front neighborhood in Maitland. This ready to move-in one level home features 4 bedrooms, 2.2 baths with a split bedroom floor plan and open living areas. As the new owner you will enjoy recent interior painting & freshly installed carpet. The kitchen with granite counters and walk-in custom pantry is open to family room & breakfast nook for easy living. Must see to appreciate the ample storage throughout the home including a back stairway to loft area with custom shelving and storage. Spacious screened pool deck with bar & wired for TV perfect for entertaining around the sparkling pool. Circular drive leads through electronic gate to large decking perfect for play area, basketball or storing the boat. Home is complete with a whole house generator & 2 A/C units. Bring the boat and enjoy your favorite water sports, private community boat ramp with dock for fishing. This beautiful home has it all its a must see!
- MLS® #O5847558
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,342
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market84
- Address1889 Berkeley Ct
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryEnglish Estates Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.