Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Goshawk Ter, Winter Springs
Excellent buy! Eagles Watch in Tuscawilla. Good condition, high ceilings and conservation lot. Gated community with community pool.
- MLS® #O5848002
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,978
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address110 Goshawk Ter
- AreaCasselberrry/Winter Springs / Tuscawilla
- SubdivisionEagles Watch Ph 2
- CityWinter Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32708
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLawton Elementary
- MiddleIndian Trails Middle
- HighOviedo High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Town & Country Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Town & Country Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 10:45am EDT.