Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2720 Summerglen Ln, Eustis
***Just reduced***Extraordinary home makes a grand impression and is beautiful inside and out. Located in the community to close to the Beautiful Downtown Eustis and Mt Dora. Homes at Oaks at Summerglen IMPROVED PRICE. This LIKE NEW, energy-efficient home located on a cul-de-sac, the over-sized home site features tranquil wooded views offering additional privacy.A true split floor plan featuring an oversized master bedroom with a walk-in closet. Plus that open concept living space that's just the right amount of comfort and privacy your family desires. The spacious kitchen with separate island has loads of preparation surface with 36-inch cabinets, and 18 x 18 ceramic tile adorning the kitchen along with flow through the island with a LARGE breakfast bar for meals and snack-time. The walk-in pantry is for the chef who likes TONS of storage. The home includes a large covered lanai and outdoor entertaining area, perfect for enjoying the scenery with an oversized private partial fenced in back yard shaded from beautiful mature oaks. Low HOA. Just minutes from downtown Mt. Dora, downtown Eustis and just a short drive to the Orlando attractions, this breathtaking LIKE NEW HOME is located in one of the most desired communities in Eustis! Come by, take a look, feel the comfort, enjoy the space and just fall in love. sold As-Is
- MLS® #O5848030
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,831
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market33
- Address2720 Summerglen Ln
- SubdivisionOaks At Summerglen
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBeverly Shores Elem
- MiddleOak Park Middle
- HighLeesburg High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 10:45pm EDT.