Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1319 Aguacate Ct, Orlando
Your Search is Over!! Come see this spacious home located in the beautiful gated community of Kempton Park in South Chase. No rear neighbors. This lovely, move-in ready large 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is ready for a new family. The master bedroom is located on the first level with a garden tub and a separate shower. The spacious kitchen features an eat-in area and breakfast bar. The main level of the home has beautiful Prima Forest Tile floors (18x18) and the second level features beautiful wood floors, NO carpet in this home! The spacious and beautiful game room is also located on the second level. This is the perfect space to spend quality entertainment time with the family. The media center located in the game room stays. Solar Panels on the rooftop help with heating and cooling of this big home, keeping the utilities low. Walking distance to the Public Library and shopping centers. Close proximity to Osceola Parkway, Greenway & Turnpike. This home is a MUST SEE!! A True GEM!!! Call today and schedule a private showing.
- MLS® #O5848052
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,775
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community, Playground
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address1319 Aguacate Ct
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionSouthchase Ph 01a Prcl 12 45/56
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySouthwood Elem
- MiddleSouth Creek Middle
- HighCypress Creek High School, Cypress Creek High
- Listing OfficeUrban-o Real Estate Solution
Listing information courtesy of Urban-o Real Estate Solution.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 6:15pm EDT.