Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11226 Lemon Lake Blvd, Orlando
Under Construction. This beautiful lakefront 5-bedroom, 4-bath home delivers 3,148 sqft of exceptional space. Upon entry, find the formal dining space with tray ceiling. Continue in and arrive at the open-concept kitchen and great room. The rear wall, with two 8-foot triple sliding glass doors, allows for spectacular views of Ruby Lake from your extended 31’4” covered lanai. Your inner master chef with fall in love with this L-shaped kitchen; espresso cabinets, quartz countertops, beveled stone backsplash, and GE® SS appliances, including a slide-in gas range. The farmhouse sink sits under a window facing the backyard, allowing the natural light to stream in. A guest suite and full bath with walk-in shower are located in the back of the home. Wood-look tile flows in the main areas, while 8-foot interior doors and 5¼“ baseboard are thru-out. Head upstairs and find the loft, a great second hangout spot for game day or movie night. The laundry room, with deep tub, is centrally located for ease of use on laundry day. Two of the bedrooms share a hall bath while the other bedroom boasts a walk-in closet and its own bath. The owner’s retreat features rear facing windows to maximize the stunning lake views, a tray ceiling, and a bath with separate quartz-topped vanities, a private water closet with linen storage, and a shower with a semi-frameless enclosure. This home is built to save you the cost of home ownership by being built to Energy Star® 3.1 standards. Schedule your personal tour today!
- MLS® #O5848099
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,148
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market27
- Address11226 Lemon Lake Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionRuby Lake
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 5:30am EDT.