Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2410 Ridgeway Dr, Kissimmee
Room for everyone and everything in this 4BR water view home in Windmill Point. Classic layout w/common living areas on the ground floor and bedrooms upstairs. Step inside to a soaring ceiling, and walk back to the heart of the home - sizeable kitchen that's open to a spacious living room. Kitchen boasts plenty of counter and cabinet space, closet pantry, island, laundry closet, eat-in space that can seat a crowd, and direct access to formal dining room in the front of the home as well as the screened lanai in back. Appliances included. Ground floor also has a convenient half bath and a versatile bonus room that would be ideal as an office. Master suite at the top of the stairs - huge bedroom, walk-in closet and contemporary ensuite bath. One reason you'll love this home is all that you have out back - screened lanai with a big back yard and wonderful water views from any point. Other notable feature: Roof new in 2017! Great location - short drive to essential shopping and major roadways (SR 192, Florida Turnpike). Come see all that this special home has to offer.
- MLS® #O5848237
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,380
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market179
- Address2410 Ridgeway Dr
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionWindmill Point #4b
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 6:30pm EDT.