Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7725 Minutemen Loop, Winter Garden
FIRST...TIME...EVER. The most sought after single story floor plan in all of Horizon's West now available to the public for the very first time! These extraordinarily lucky sellers purchased this exquisite Jamestown model directly from Taylor Morrison, but are now ready to pass the torch on to the next lucky buyer. When built, the professional design team included over $158,000 of decadent upgrades that no other Jamestown floorplan has. Only lived in for 16 months, the current sellers have kept this gorgeous home the exact way as when they purchased it, down to the place settings and hand-selected decor throughout every room. One of the first spaces that welcomes you as you turn the corner is the dining room, complimented with a dark espresso built in wine wall, holding up to 150 bottles of your favorite red or white wines. For those who need even more space, the open kitchen has built-in banquet seating all the way around on the two longest walls with fitted seat cushions. This home was built on a large 60 foot lot and is fully fenced with lush landscaping. **MASTER BEDROOM WAS SUPERSIZED BY BUILDER TO ACCOMMODATE AN ENTIRE SET OF LIVING ROOM FURNITURE**VIATERA QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS IN THE KITCHEN**ON-Q SYSTEM WITH 20+ SPEAKERS INSIDE & OUT**COFFERED CEILING IN MASTER**EPOXY GARAGE FLOORS WITH OVERHEAD RACKS FOR PLENTY OF STORAGE**SEVERAL CAMERA'S ALREADY PRE-WIRED**THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY THAT DOESN'T COME ALONG OFTEN**
- MLS® #O5848348
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,914
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing, Fitness, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market84
- Address7725 Minutemen Loop
- AreaWinter Garden/Oakland
- SubdivisionOverlook At Hamlin
- CityWinter Garden
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34787
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryKeene Crossing Elementary
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Prime Properties
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Prime Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:45pm EDT.