Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1461 Summerland Ave, Winter Park
Timeless design with modern convenience in the heart of Winter Park. Located on a quiet tree-lined brick street walking distance to Park Avenue, Hannibal Square, Enzian Theater, & Park Maitland School, while conveniently located to Winter Park Village & Whole Foods. Large covered porch overlooks spacious front yard perfect for welcoming & entertaining guests. Foyer opens to cozy living room with fireplace opposite a spacious dining room. Adjacent the dining room is a butler pantry with wine refrigerator & wet bar leading to eat-in kitchen. Chef’s kitchen is ready for enjoyment with granite counters, custom cabinetry, & Thermador induction cooktop & oven. With high ceilings, fireplace, & built-ins the family room is central for relaxing. Adjoining sunroom with French doors leading to private backyard featuring covered lanai, custom landscaping with low maintenance artificial turf & paver deck surrounding resort saltwater pool. Downstairs master retreat has pool views, his & hers custom closets, dual vanities, claw footed tub, & separate glass shower. Main floor also includes a private office or studio. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms, two with en-suite baths & two sharing a Jack n Jill. 5th bedroom can serve as media or bonus room. This custom Winter Park home is move-in ready with Hardie board siding, plantation shutters, hardwood flooring, crown molding, newer paint, two fireplaces, smart-home features, laundry with washer/dryer, ac storage room, front/ rear LED landscape lighting, termite bond, & home warranty. We are practicing safety protocols for showing appointments. Please contact us for details.
- MLS® #O5848734
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,788
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Brick, Street Dead-End
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market83
- Address1461 Summerland Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionWinflor Court
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDommerich Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Winter Park
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Winter Park.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.