Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
450 Lakewood Dr, Winter Park
Traditional Winter Park pool home situated on large corner lot. Set back from the street with beautiful landscaping and side entry oversized 3-car garage. Deeded access to Lake Osceola and the Winter Park chain of 6 lakes with lake view from the large upstairs balcony. Formal living and dining rooms, family room with gas fireplace, bar and French doors overlooking the private fenced backyard with spacious patio, gazebo and pool. Large island kitchen with breakfast area and built-in desk. Five spacious bedrooms including master with bath that features double vanities, separate shower and tub. Also includes a large bonus/game room upstairs, two staircases create a private access for guests from side entry. Generous size laundry room downstairs and plenty of storage throughout. Features include tall ceilings, oak hardwood floors, plantation shutters, and generous size rooms. Gorgeous fenced-in back yard with pool, gazebo, and mature landscaping. Located in a quiet Winter Park neighborhood with great schools and short distance to Winter Park's famed Park Avenue.
- MLS® #O5848756
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,676
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesPark, Water Access
- ParkingBath In Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesAwning(s), Balcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market392
- Address450 Lakewood Dr
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionOsceola Shores Sec 03
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 10:15am EDT.