Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
520 Oranole Rd, Maitland
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Check out this Maitland Mid-Century Charmer! Located in the heart of Maitland this updated 4 bedroom/ 2 bath home is ready for a new family. This move-in ready single-family home has been recently renovated including stainless steel appliances, cherry cabinets in the kitchen, new carpet in all the bedrooms, and is freshly painted. The roof was replaced in 2018, new plumbing piping and a new water heater. On those rare but always enjoyable cold Florida evenings enjoy the wood burning fireplace in the living room. The master bedroom opens-up to a fully fenced backyard with large patio and mature trees. A few extras that shouldn’t be missed include: oversized lot, 2 car garage, massive laundry area, tons of windows, making this property light and bright and if all that isn’t enough the LOCATION. The first rule of real estate is LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Where you can enjoy Maitland’s Farmers Market, Howell Branch Nature Preserve, The Rotary Art Festival, Museums, Horseback Riding, The West Orange Trail, fine dining and coffee shops? I know! HERE! The only thing missing from this property is you! *NO HOA*.
- MLS® #O5848760
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,843
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesWater Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market127
- Address520 Oranole Rd
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionOakland Shores
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLake Orienta Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 6th, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT.