Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2004 Cornell Ave, Winter Park
WINTER PARK - This traditional 1940’s home is absolutely gorgeous and ready for you to call home! In 2012 the owners lovingly and meticulously remodeled and updated this 2/1 to create an OPEN FLOOR PLAN that is perfect for any lifestyle. Enjoy low maintenance laminate flooring throughout, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, an inviting Living Room, a cozy Dinette, and a wonderful open Kitchen featuring concrete & quartzite counters, a farmhouse sink, breakfast bar, tons of cabinets, stainless appliances and GAS RANGE. Through french doors you’ll step onto your relaxing pergola covered brick patio surrounded by a lush landscaped backyard. Here you can cookout on the gas grill or enjoy quality time with friends and family around the fire-pit. 2012 renovations included a new roof, new electrical, new plumbing, new A/C, tankless water-heater, new windows & doors, new lighting, new appliances and more. Inside Washer & Dryer - Detached 1-Car Carport - Detached Shed. Conveniently located! Walk to Dubsdread, bike to Downtown College Park’s restaurants and shops, or take a quick drive to WP’s Park & Orange Ave., Mills50, Audubon Park Garden District, Loch Haven Park, Leu Gardens & Lake Ivanhoe. Minutes to the AdventHealth Hospital, Amway, Dr. Phillips Center, Sunrail, Orlando City Stadium, I-4 and 408. Currently zoned for Princeton Elem, College Park Middle & Edgewater High. GO EAGLES!! Check out our 3-D VIRTUAL WALK-THROUGH, then call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #O5849752
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage945
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market2
- Address2004 Cornell Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionStansbury Estates
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPrinceton Elem
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 1:59pm EDT.