Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Winter Park
Beautiful updated home in the sought-after area of Winter Park in the quiet and private Autumn Glen neighborhood. This single story 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch home sits on a nice corner lot with vinyl fenced in backyard. The house has a wood burning fireplace, totally renovated kitchen with granite countertops, shaker style wood cabinets and LG stainless steel appliances including a washer and dryer that will stay with the home. The two bathrooms have been completely renovated as well. The house contains engineered wood plank flooring throughout in the main living and bedroom areas, with ceramic tile in the kitchen, foyer and bathrooms. It has pavers on the back porch area. The house has a two-car attached garage. It also has high impact energy efficient windows, monitored smoke/security system with water leak detectors, WiFi thermostat, WiFi irrigation system, LED landscape lighting and a garage opener with battery back up. The neighborhood feeds into an excellent school district. This home won’t last long. Make your appointment to see it today.
- MLS® #O5849804
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,527
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesTennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Bamboo, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market6
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- CityWinter Park
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryRed Bug Elementary
- MiddleTuskawilla Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.