Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
860 Lake Catherine Dr, Maitland
Welcome home to Lake Catherine. Classic traditional home with large and inviting front porch- perfect for enjoying magnificent sunsets and peaceful lake views. This property has so many wonderful qualities including high ceilings, lots of windows for abundant natural light, 3 way split plan, newer(2012) kitchen all on .77 acre lot. Wood and travertine floors in all of the living areas. Secluded downstairs master has French doors overlooking lake in the front and more French doors opening to the pool in the back. There is a second downstairs bedroom suite. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms and a loft that can easily become a fifth bedroom. All of the rooms are oversized with abundant closets and storage. Family room with fireplace opens to pool area. Breezeway leads to 2 car garage. large laundry room with sink and additional storage. Serene old Florida setting-- yet close to Lake Lilly ( playground, farmers market, art festival), library, parks and the new "downtown Maitland." Incredible opportunity -This home offers endless possibilities and is waiting for you to make it your own.
- MLS® #O5850247
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,960
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market19
- Address860 Lake Catherine Dr
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionFries Surv
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Sybelia Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.