Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7631 Kings Passage Ave, Orlando
PRICE REDUCED!!! This spacious, contemporary style abode is nestled in Westminster Landing, one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the greater Orlando area. A + rated school district and just a few minutes drive to Windermere, Dr Phillips, Winter Garden, and all the world class dining, shopping and attractions Orlando has to offer. This gorgeous home boasts 5 bedrooms with a first-floor master, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half-bathrooms, and a 3 car garage on a corner lot with fenced in yard. Enjoy the fully screened-in salt water pool and heated spa all year long! Recently updated indoor HVAC, pool pump, filter and heater. Roof was replaced in 2012. This kind of deal won't last long! Contact agent today to schedule a tour.
- MLS® #O5850305
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,290
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market57
- Address7631 Kings Passage Ave
- AreaOrlando/Metrowest/Orlo Vista
- SubdivisionWestminster Landing Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32835
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWindy Ridge Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Assured
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Assured.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 1:30pm EDT.