Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7902 Greengard St, Orlando
SPECTACULAR POOL HOME W/ PROFESSIONAL landscape, PRIVACY and THREE CAR garage! This Stunning two-story David Weekley home Features 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full baths & a well designed, smart open concept floor plan. The MASTER & GUEST SUITE are on the FIRST floor while also giving each other Privacy & are Perfect for Multigenerational Families or Parents w/Young Ones. As You Enter from the Covered Front Porch Beautiful Ceramic Tile Flooring is Throughout the first floor. Enjoy Cooking in your Gourmet Style Kitchen with Light & Espresso Shaker Style Cabinets, Large Center Island w/ Granite Countertops complete w/Deco Panels, Beautiful SS Appliances, beverage fridge, built in microwave and oven, Glass Mosaic Tiled Backsplash along w/ an upgraded SS hood. The Bright, Open, & Spacious Family Room will easily fit all of your favorite Furniture allowing for Ample Seating and plenty of room for entertaining. The Oversized Master Suite features a Beautiful Tray Ceiling w/Crown Molding.The Inviting Master Bath Offers His & Hers Sinks, Espresso Shaker Style Cabinets, Incredible Walk In Shower and Pebbled tile Flooring. You won’t lack space in the Large Walk In Closet. Upstairs you will find a spacious cozy loft along w/ 2 more bedrooms & a full bathroom. The real SHOW STOPPER is your own private oasis out back complete with mature landscape a large covered porch and a sparkling pool with expansive deck space. Contact us today for your private showing!!!
- MLS® #O5850941
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,809
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Trails, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAlley Access, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street, Common, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorConcrete, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Bamboo, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market1
- Address7902 Greengard St
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionLake Nona Laureate Park Ph 2a
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaureate Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeMainframe Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Mainframe Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 4:00am EDT.