Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10430 Henbury St, Orlando
Watch the Video Tour. Gorgeous Pool Home located in the most desirable community of Lake Nona. Eagle Creek a premier Golf Community. This well appointed pool home, includes a double door grand entrance welcoming you to this 2 Story Home with 5 Bedrooms (the Master downstairs), 3.5 Bathrooms and a Bonus Room. The kitchen has 42” cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a breakfast area.The second Bedroom upstairs is enormous currently is used as an office and wired for Home Theater System, the third and fourth Bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom with stone countertop and double sink as well as the third full bathroom located right next to fifth bedroom. The Family Room takes you to the Sliding Doors that open to the covered lanai and a beautiful brand new custom heated pool with screen enclosure and metal fence, perfect to entertain and have a BBQ with friends and family while enjoying the Florida Sunshine. Perfect 3 Car Garage for a big family. The exterior of the house was painted in 2018, has 2 HVAC. This 24 Hrs Gated Community has a clubhouse with a pro shop, lounge, and restaurant, large recreational area for residents featuring swimming pools, exercise gym, tennis and basketball courts, child playground and indoor meeting room for activities. Eagle Creek counts with a year busy schedule of free events and activities. Located in highly sought after Lake Nona area, minutes from the medical city that includes UCF Medical School, Nemours hospital, the new US Tennis Assn and close access to 417 and 528.
- MLS® #O5850978
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,896
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address10430 Henbury St
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionEagle Crk Village G Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEagle Creek Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 5:45am EDT.