Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
542 Cedar Forest Cir, Orlando
WELCOME to this popular 5/4 Montrachet Model estate home, which sits on a PRIVATE LOT providing panoramic views of CONSERVATION and WATER. This impressively WELL MAINTAINED 2 story home is inviting with its SOARING CEILINGS, ample amounts of natural light, a cozy WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE, unique architectural features, neutral color palettes, NEW CARPET, WOOD FLOORING, elegant wrought iron railings, & an impressive floor plan that was designed for the lifestyle of today's families. 1st floor features the formal living & dining rooms, an oversized family room, & the kitchen showcasing 42" wood cabinets, a breakfast bar, a center prep island, & plenty of counter space to please the pickiest chef. To the right of the home is the IN-LAW/GUEST SUITE with a walk-in closet & its own ensuite. To the back of the home is your master suite displaying coffered ceilings & sliding glass doors that provide a private escape to enjoy nature. The master ensuite has his/her walk in closets, his/her vanities, & a soaking tub w/ a separate shower. The 2nd floor has an open loft area & 3 additional large bedrooms. The bedroom off of the loft has a walk-in closet & its own ensuite. Two additional bedrooms complete the 2nd floor. Both have walk-in closets & share a delightful Jack-&-Jill bathroom. A covered driveway with a Porte Cochere & lush landscape provides a grand curb appeal that welcomes you home. Come fall in love & start living the life you have always dreamed about! *A-RATED SCHOOLS, Close to 408 & the 417.
- MLS® #O5851023
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,386
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Park
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Tennis Court View, Wooded View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market22
- Address542 Cedar Forest Cir
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionWaterford Chase Village Ph 01 Tr A
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCamelot Elem
- MiddleDiscovery Middle
- HighTimber Creek High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.