Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2329 Sierra Ln #17, Maitland
Welcome to this immaculate 2 bedroom 2 bath condominium in Sierra conveniently located in Maitland . The screened front porch welcomes you as you enter this one level open floor plan complete with wood burning fire place and a split bedroom layout. Newly updated kitchen features granite counter tops & stainless appliances, breakfast bar with eat in dining room. Large master bedroom offers a walk in closet, spacious master bath with double sinks, granite counter tops and separate shower and bath. Enjoy the Florida room perfect for an office just off the living and dining room opens to lovely view and access to the back yard. Compete with washer & dryer, gas hot water heater, new A/C 2017, roof 2019 and custom shutters & blinds throughout. One car garage with opener has drop down stairs for extra attic storage. This easy living community offers a pool, clubhouse and pickle ball court all within its beautiful tree lined streets. HOA fee includes cable TV and internet!
- MLS® #O5851207
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,281
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Screened
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
- Address2329 Sierra Ln #17
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionSierra Condo Ph 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market11
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 5:15pm EDT.