Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8089 Chilton Dr, Orlando
Pristine and striking residence in highly sought Dr. Phillips. Welcome to the casual luxury. As you arrive thru the entrance you will anticipate all the treasures to be found through the long bright hallway. Your eyes will immediately be drawn to the large open room great room and outdoor living space. After a few steps you’ll find your first treasure, a beautiful flex room with elegant wood and glass doors for use of an office, library or private space. As you continue, the next treasure is a large private dining area, well suited for special occasions. Now you arrived at the spacious Great Room, Kitchen, Outdoor entertainment focal point. Florida Living at its best! Desirable spacious open layout with seamless flow into the dream kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz counters, butlers and walk-in pantry, stainless appliances featuring double ovens, and cooktop. A main focal point is the oversized center island with designer pendant lighting and additional seating. Walk thru or leave open the ultimate bi-fold patio doors to extend the party outdoors to enjoy the sparkling oversized pool and paver deck. As you retire for the evening enjoy the large master en suite, with soaking tub, separate vanities, dual showers and an ample walk-in custom closet. For you the rest of your crew there are two identical bedrooms away from the main area with a shared dual sink bathroom. For the guest or teenager needing privacy the bedroom near entrance has its own en suite. Sizable laundry and drop zone.
- MLS® #O5851367
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,295
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market16
- Address8089 Chilton Dr
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionParkside Ph 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile, Granite
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 5:30pm EDT.