Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14159 Dove Hollow Dr, Orlando
SPECTACULAR energy efficient Meritage Homes "JACKSON" model Elevation C with Media SUITE. This elegant home is located in the Lake Nona area, just minutes away from Medical City and Downtown Lake nona. Upgrades galore! Gorgeous tile throughout the entire 1st floor. This beautiful home has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with an office/Library on the second floor with additional Media Suite. Elegant Gourmet kitchen with High Level quartz counter tops throughout, and high level White Cabinets. Enjoy coffee or perhaps a drink with friends and family on your covered lanai. Enjoy family gatherings in the formal dining and sitting area. The luxurious master bedroom has a large walk in closet and an amazing master bathroom with a separate soaking tub and extra large shower and dual sink vanity. The upstairs has a high level upgraded carpeting. The community offers a clubhouse with a spectacular beach entry pool and a dock area for fishing walking and biking trails. Make it yours today before its gone! ALL CLOSING COSTS PAID WITH SELLERS APPROVED LENDER(COSTS PAID BY LENDER)
- MLS® #O5851387
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,484
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Security, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Park, Sidewalk, Water Access, Private Boat Ramp
- ParkingOversized, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market26
- Address14159 Dove Hollow Dr
- AreaOrlando/Taft / Meadow woods
- SubdivisionLake Preserve Ph 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32824
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWyndham Lakes Elementary
- MiddleSouth Creek Middle
- HighCypress Creek High
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers Ii
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers Ii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 4:14pm EDT.