Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1100 Delaney Ave #f300, Orlando
Completely remodeled and updated unit at Lakeside at Delaney! The interior features beautiful, low-maintenance porcelain tile in the kitchen, living area and master bedroom. An open floor plans flows from the kitchen to the living area to the screened porch overlooking Lake Copeland. The kitchen has been reconfigured to provide maximum space and storage complete with solid wood cabinets, solid surface counter tops, stainless appliances and a glass top range. Overlooking the lake and pool, the master has a crown moulding, walk in closet, ensuite bath with glass shower and custom vanity/sink. There are 2 more bedrooms, second bathroom and a washer/dryer closet. Included are 2 assigned parking spots and a bonus storage locker. This sought after community features an inviting pool, grilling area, and deck directly on Lake Copeland, as well as mature tropical landscaping, a fitness room, designated parking, and a bike storage room. The condo association is professionally managed and financially strong. Located in the A-rated Blankner/Boone school district. Come live in the heart of Delaney Park, convenient to downtown, Sodo, Orlando Health, I-4 and the 408. Right across the street is Delaney Park with tennis courts, baseball fields, playground and green space.
- MLS® #O5851435
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,388
- Year Built1964
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Brick, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market14
- Address1100 Delaney Ave #f300
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionLakeside/delaney Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorBamboo, Other, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Mid-rise
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- MiddleBlankner School (K-8)
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 5:46pm EDT.