Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Orlando
Great spacious home, lots of room everywhere, open and bright floor plan. Large master bedroom w/equally large master bath, garden tub w/stained glass window, separate shower and walk-in closet. Newer upgraded stainmaster carpet and padding in all bedrooms, stairs and loft. 2 bedrooms and large Loft on 2nd floor. Loft easily convertible to 4th bedroom. Extra wide stairs with lots of storage underneath. Ceramic tile in Kitchen, Nook, Great room, Foyer, wet areas and in dining room. Great room with wood burning fireplace brick front. Chandelier in foyer with upgraded front door with metal frame. Stained wood trim, fans and window treatments throughout. Original covered patio 4X11, extended open patio 12X27, sprinkler system. 2 car Garage w/door opener, fenced back yard, many palm trees. Near elementary school, 30 minutes to most attractions, airport and shopping. One hour to nearest Central Florida beaches.
- MLS® #O5851478
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,956
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market21
- ZoningP-D/PLANNED DEVELOPMENT
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOther Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryJohn Young Elem
- MiddleFreedom Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeHomestead Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Homestead Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 2:59am EDT.