Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2409 Mandan Trl, Winter Park
Welcome home to this charming Winter Park gem in Winter Park Hills neighborhood! This home is zoned for ALL A-Rated schools: Dommerich, Maitland Middle and WPHS, plus you're centrally located minutes from Park Ave, the Enzian theater and all the shops and restaurants that Maitland and Winter Park has to offer! Upon entry through the front door and you'll be pleased to see how well the home has been maintained and you'll love the character it has to offer, too! With a SPLIT FLOOR PLAN of 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and POOL, you have plenty of room for you, your family or entertain your guests! This home features a beautiful living room with large windows letting in plenty of natural light. There's a formal dining room located off of living room. You'll also love the dining space in the kitchen which is perfect for when you're entertaining and hanging out with your guests! The kitchen features beautiful, granite countertops and pool view. The family room is just off the kitchen, large and spacious, with a wood-burning fireplace and sliding glass doors that take you out back to the covered and screened-in back patio. Enjoy the tropical landscaping outback and the BEAUTIFUL POOL as well! Pool pavers installed in 8/2014. The attic was newly insulated in 11/2015 which helps keep the power bill down! The laundry rooms is located inside the home and the spacious two-car garage offers room for two cars plus extra room for storage! The driveway also features an extra parking pad so 3 CARS can fit or a BOAT! You'll love the location of the home in the neighborhood at the end of the street in the cul-de-sac! Come see everything this amazing home has to offer today!Water Heater 12/2016, HVAC 9/2015, Kitchen updates 3/2019, Guest bath updates 4/2018, and MORE TO SEE!
- MLS® #O5851586
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,304
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market183
- Address2409 Mandan Trl
- AreaWinter Park
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDommerich Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Winter Park
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Winter Park.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.