Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
702 Denton Rd, Winter Park
Welcome home to this beautiful, corner-lot home in the quaint neighborhood of Winter Park Estates. Zoned for all A-Rated Winter Park Schools: Lakemont Elem, Maitland Middle & Winter Park HS! The front yard features a GORGEOUS 200-year-old oak tree, easy to maintain landscaping, songbirds, butterflies and more! This home offers plenty of space with over 2,500 sq. ft. under the roof! Step inside the home and enjoy the open layout, tile floors and natural lighting from all of the windows. The living room/dining room combo is perfect for entertaining. The home features 4 spacious bedrooms as well as two full bathrooms, one of them featuring dual sinks! The kitchen features brand new (2019) Maytag stainless steel appliances with a transferable warranty! Looking out from the kitchen, you'll find the lovely family room with high ceilings, windows and french doors that let in beautiful natural light. Additions to the home include a 4th bedroom and a 375 sqft. office/flex space off of the family room to meet all of your needs with a separate AC unit. Walk out the french doors into the back yard to find a fully paved patio that is perfect for patio furniture, a grill, an outdoor dining table and more! The back yard is fully fenced in, PARK YOUR BOAT OR CAMPER on the side and it has a drain installed so there won't be water overflow. You'll love the spacious garage with a garage door opener and keypad. The laundry room is inside and features a new (2019) GE washer & dryer! A NEW roof was put on the home in 2018! A NEW HVAC was installed in 2018 with a 10-year warranty on parts AND LABOR! And a NEW 40-Gallon water heater was installed in 2019! YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS EVERYTHING THIS HOME HAS TO OFFER! Schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #O5851766
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,537
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Curb Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofOther, Shingle
- Days on Market4
- Address702 Denton Rd
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionWinter Park Estates
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32792
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Winter Park
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Winter Park.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.