Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14509 N Greater Hills Blvd, Clermont
Immaculate completely renovated 3 bedroom 2 bath pool home. Open concept with oversized kitchen island, Corian countertops, gas stove, and tons of space. Stainless steel kitchen appliances with convection oven. All new vinyl plank flooring, 6-inch baseboards and new fixtures throughout the home. Extra-large driveway with parking pad with an oversized gate for side access. Beautiful landscaping all around the home gives this house great curb appeal. The crystal-clear pool with screen enclosure will be treasured during those hot summer months in the privacy of your fenced in back yard with mature bamboo for that tropical feel. Or you can bike your stress away down the Clermont/Minneola Trail which is located at the end of the street. This house has a newer roof and home warranty which is transferable to the new owner. Schedule your tour today and this home can be yours. See attached file for full list of upgrades.
- MLS® #O5851783
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,394
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingOversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Bamboo, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Optima
- Address14509 N Greater Hills Blvd
- SubdivisionGreater Hills Ph 07
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market3
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Optima.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 3:45pm EDT.