Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8313 Foxworth Cir #25, Orlando
Gorgeous ~ One Story ~ Custom Home located in the Exclusive GATED community of Bay Ridge, in the Sought-After DR. PHILLIPS / BAY HILL area of SW Orlando. This Spacious & Open Floor Plan offers plenty of room for everyone. Enjoy entertaining family and friends in your dining room that overlooks your inviting Living Room, complete with WOOD Floors and Soaring Ceilings, bringing in tons of NATURAL LIGHT. Relax and enjoy outdoor Florida living at its finest on the Covered and Screened Lanai with your own private SWIMMING POOL! The upgrades are endless in this move-in ready home including PLANTATION SHUTTERS, Crown Molding Everywhere, large baseboards, granite counters, BUILT-IN'S and French Doors. This Private Enclave offers a large Community Pool, Cabana & Maintenance Free Landscaping for all owners included with the homeowner dues. Conveniently located in the affluent Dr. Phillips area, just minutes to Shopping, Restaurants, Theme Parks, World Class Golfing & the Airport. Welcome Home!!
- MLS® #O5852117
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,743
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address8313 Foxworth Cir #25
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionBay Ridge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:14pm EDT.