Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Buckskin Way, Winter Springs
The time is NOW to move into this beautiful Winter Springs home! Price has just been reduced on this 4/2 pool home is nestled in a charming, tree lined neighborhood, yet close to shopping, banks, grocery stores & restaurants. This home has a very open floor plan, well maintained wood look flooring, an abundance of natural light from windows and the skylight in the vaulted ceiling. The large Living/Dining room combo is perfect for having friends and family over for dinner. Kitchen has been updated with wood cabinets and granite countertops. Sliding glass doors from the kitchen to pool area make it so convenient to enjoy lunch or dinner by the pool, or your coffee in the morning listening to nature from the green conservation area. Updated cabinets and granite countertops in both bathrooms, ceiling fans in each room, and the cozy brick fireplace that can be enjoyed from the family room and Kitchen! Looking past the fireplace thru the windows you have a gorgeous view of that conservation area, which also means no rear neighbors! You can't forget the added convenience of an indoor laundry room when the temperatures start to rise outside. The screened in pool is perfect for entertaining on the weekends or quietly relaxing after a long day. If this is the home calling your name, don't let it slip away!
- MLS® #O5852126
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,006
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market17
- Address108 Buckskin Way
- AreaCasselberrry/Winter Springs / Tuscawilla
- SubdivisionDeer Run Unit 23b
- CityWinter Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32708
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRed Bug Elementary
- MiddleTuskawilla Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Optima
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Optima.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 2:15am EDT.