Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9441 Myrtle Creek Ln #212, Orlando
ATTENTION INVESTORS OR BUYERS SEARCHING FOR A PERMANENT RESIDENCE! This 2 Bedroom/ 2 bath, 1326 Htd sqft Condominium is located in the HIGHLY-SOUGHT AFTER GATED, GOLF COURSE, Community of North Shore Lake Hart in the Lake Nona area! IMMACULATE AND MOVE-IN READY or just waiting for your next Tenant to move right in! It even comes with its own PRIVATE 1-Car GARAGE and PERSONAL DRIVEWAY! Home boasts TONS OF UPGRADES just within the past 6 months! UPGRADES include: New Microwave (2020), New Dishwasher (2020), New Carpet (2020), New Interior Paint Throughout (2020), Balcony Floor Repainted (2020), New Refrigerator (2019), and New Roof (2018). Kitchen and Baths feature durable Corian Counter tops and Kitchen has 42" Wood Cabinets. Master Bedroom is Plenty Large enough for even your biggest furniture and features its own PRIVATE En-suite and DUAL walk in closets. 2nd Bedroom is the perfect size for your guests. SCREEN-ENCLOSED Balcony overlooks AMAZING Golf Course AND Conservation Views! Community Amenities are SECOND-TO-NONE! Features a Clubhouse, Fitness Center, a HUGE Community Pool, Basketball Courts, Tennis Courts, and an OVER-SIZED Playground! Yoiu also have another Pool located right at the end of your Cul-de-Sac. WALKING Distance to the A RATED Elementary School and Zoned for A RATED Innovation Middle and Lake Nona High Schools. Located close to the new, ever-growing, Town-Center, with its fantastic restaurants and shopping! Less than a Half hour Drive to Disney, the Airport, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Downtown Orlando. Boasts an INCREDIBLY STRONG 14-Year Rental History. THIS UNIT IS A DO-NOT-MISS-MUST-SEE!
- MLS® #O5852134
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,326
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Private, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address9441 Myrtle Creek Ln #212
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionVeranda Iii/lake Hart
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.