Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3209 Clemwood Dr, Orlando
Come see this beautiful, spacious, updated home with great living spaces and complete mother-in law suite close to downtown! Large foyer, split floor plan, remodeled kitchen with eat-in space and tons of cabinet storage, updated bathrooms, tile and wood flooring throughout! Separate handicap accessible entrance to mother-in law suite with it's own bedroom, bathroom with huge shower, kitchen and living space too, perfect for multi-generation families or your college student at home. Large corner lot, meticulous and mature landscaping, lovely backyard pool for those fun days at home with the family! This unique home is a must see with convenient access to the 408, downtown, Hourglass District, shopping and restaurants. Zoned for Lake Como K-8 and Boone High.
- MLS® #O5852261
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,957
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market13
- Address3209 Clemwood Dr
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionClemwood Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLake Como School K-8
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeEpoch Homes
Listing information courtesy of Epoch Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 1:00am EDT.