Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7611 Lake Marsha Dr, Orlando
This STUNNING 4/3 split 2 way bedroom home in sought-after Orlando's Dr Phillips area features a recently REMODELED Kitchen **GORGEOUS** with 1 year old LG stainless steel appliances (including a convection oven), 42" SOLID WOOD CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTERS, and New Faucet fixtures. Pavers driveway and walkway lead to the covered front porch (with views of Lake Marsha) where a Mahogany front door opens into a grand Foyer with Triple French doors, each leading to Formal Living Room (currently used as an office), Formal Dining Room, and HUGE Family Room with wood burning Fireplace. Top quality ceiling fans, Tile floors throughout, wood trim, solid wood doors, AND VAULTED CEILINGS THROUGHOUT THE HOME! All Bedrooms have EXTRA STORAGE ABOVE THE CLOSETS! All bathrooms have new fixtures, Garage door is new and Garage is INDUSTRIAL-SIZED, also with souring high ceilings. Inside Laundry with LG Clothes Washer & Dryer plus bases, AC blower is 2 years old, Heat pump Hot water heater also new in 2018 with 10 year guarantee. Outside was painted 3 years ago, and a NEW ROOF in 2019! The Luxury Master Suite feels like an oasis with room for your exercise equipment, you've got to come see it! And the 600 sq ft screened Lanai/Florida room is tremendous, across the rear of the home with NO REAR NEIGHBORS facing a quiet, pleasing landscape and a new Paver 17X16 SUNDECK **RELAX** and Enjoy! You can't beat this location: A rated schools, easy commute to downtown Orlando or Disney World, 5 minutes to Universal and Restaurant Row! All this, and optional HOA! Call to see this home today!
- MLS® #O5852275
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,416
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market2
- Address7611 Lake Marsha Dr
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionHidden Spgs
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalm Lake Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:45am EDT.