Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12155 Obelia Ln #3b, Orlando
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath pool home with office in VillageWalk puts you in the lap of luxury! With stunning water views, a sweeping floor plan and high-end amenities, you'll love living and hosting in this classic Island-style home. Outside, lush landscaping, a brick paver driveway, and terra cotta roof set the tone for the style upgrades within. Inside, silky tile, radiant natural light, soaring ceilings, and premium moldings exude superior sophistication. The kitchen's central layout, service bar and easy access to its front office and casual dining area makes it perfect for hosting guests & family. Stainless appliances, speckled granite countertops, & classic maple cabinetry add a luxe touch. From the kitchen & wide-open family room you're steps away from breathtaking views of glistening water and distant conservation from the covered & screened pool deck. Perfect for family BBQs and summertime soirees! The master bedroom is bathed in light, pouring through its pool-facing windows. The master bath is uniquely “his & hers,” and the naturally lighted tub is just luxurious. The owners have made numerous improvements, including a new pool pump, new A/C and more. All of this, plus VillageWalk's considerable amenities: like 24-hour guarded entry gate, nearby pedestrian bridge, sprawling town center, pools, fitness, on-site restaurant and so much more! Call today to schedule a tour!
- MLS® #O5852398
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,988
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesFitness, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market19
- Address12155 Obelia Ln #3b
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionVillagewalk/lk Nona Un #3b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaureate Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 9:45pm EDT.