Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
241 Spartan Dr, Maitland
Welcome to this Incredibly Charming Home in a Terrific Maitland Neighborhood! Once you step inside you’ll love the huge family room that opens to the dining room, kitchen and the sunny spacious Florida room that would also make a great den or office featuring a white brick decorative fireplace creating a nice ambiance. The updated kitchen has a brand new stainless refrigerator and range, walk in pantry and a quaint pass through. Step out back to the truly large pavered patio and private fenced back yard that has ample space for a pool! This awesome place has tons of storage, split bedrooms, renovated bathrooms, original hardwood floors, a large laundry room that also has additional storage. Conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants, major roadways and with top rated Seminole County Schools. New roof in 2018, a variable speed HVAC system that makes for low electric bills, and with no HOA. This home is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac just steps away from beautiful views of Lake of the Woods. Call me to come and take a look!
- MLS® #O5852401
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,716
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Workshop in Garage
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address241 Spartan Dr
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionCool-more Subd
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorLinoleum, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesDecorative, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglish Estates Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.