Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2907 Lolissa Ln, Winter Park
RENOVATED, UPDATED & MOVE IN READY HOME! Fabulous 4/2 split plan with pool on quiet Winter Park cul-de-sac offers worry free living. The open floor plan welcomes friends & family into combined living & dining room with wood floors, crown molding, bay window & plantation shutters! Custom kitchen is a chef’s dream with built-in stainless dual ovens, cook top with stainless hood, Bosch dishwasher, extra storage with soft close cabinetry & farm sink tucked in the oversized granite island ideal for everyday eating & entertaining. Kitchen overlooks the owner’s workspace with built-in desk, cabinetry & organized drop zone area. Kitchen leads to large Florida room with a wall of windows, ceiling fans & French doors opening to the spacious patio & pool. The privacy landscaped backyard is ideal for year-round enjoyment with sitting & TV area near the expansive shade tree. Owner’s wing welcomes relaxation & privacy with polished terrazzo floors, ceiling fan, & crown molding. Spacious bath features dual sinks with granite & custom cabinetry, oversize shower & walk-in closets with built-ins. Hallway leads to 3 more bedrooms with ceiling fans, terrazzo floors & 2nd bath boasting dual sinks & jetted bath. Enjoy this home with new interior paint, fans, fixtures, gutters & FL Room roof 2019; septic field, washer/dryer 2018; windows 2014; roof 2011; AC & water heater 2009! Minutes to top schools, restaurants, shops, farmer’s markets, parks & lakes! Practicing Covid19 Safety Protocols for showing appointments, please contact us for details.
- MLS® #O5852493
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,369
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingCurb Parking, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Days on Market9
- Address2907 Lolissa Ln
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionHowell Forest
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Terrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDommerich Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Winter Park
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Winter Park.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 1:15pm EDT.