Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1206 Deer Run Dr, Winter Springs
Truly Unique, this not your typical Florida home!!! When you arrive at your Beautiful Spanish Mediterranean Style Home with a gated Forty five feet long by eighteen foot wide courtyard that features a screened in patio that is accessible from the family room or the master bedroom, you will feel like you've found your very own special intimate place here in the heart of Wonderful Winter Springs. Walk down the 35' breezeway through large French doors leading into the wide open expansive family room featuring a brick fireplace and beautiful wood grained updated ceramic floors in your Family room, Kitchen, Dining Room and spacious Corridors. Your family room doesn't stop here it also adjoins a beautifully remodeled large gourmet kitchen that allows you cook up your favorite meals with plenty of room and comfort and a large Bonus room. Whether you want to relax in your beautiful hacienda or if you love to entertain this is a perfect place for you to have your friends and family for any type of gathering for years to come.The spacious Master bedroom features a walk in closet and bathroom. The guest bathroom has been tastefully remodeled. The Bedrooms, Family room and Bonus room all have ceiling fans for added comfort on those warm summer nights. The house boasts many other upgrades such as New double pane Windows and Window Dressings installed in 2018, Bedroom carpets replaced in 2017, new sink disposal 2017 and a new shingle roof that is Clay colored to accentuate this Mediterranean style home was installed less than a year ago. This home also features plenty of land almost half an acre of property that have fruit bearing orange and grapefruit trees. There is a large drive way and a parking pad behind the fence. You have you plenty of room for installing a swimming pool or patio for those summer barbecues.
- MLS® #O5852642
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,708
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- ParkingCommon, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market158
- Address1206 Deer Run Dr
- AreaCasselberrry/Winter Springs / Tuscawilla
- SubdivisionWinter Spgs Unit 4
- CityWinter Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32708
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Lake Nona Inc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Lake Nona Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 11:45am EDT.