Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
620 Archibald Ave, Altamonte Springs
Expect to be impressed with this updated pool home - nearly $100K in quality renovations and improvements! Great curb appeal - charming Early American facade, attractive landscaping, fresh paint and new roof (2018). Step inside to formal living/dining space - the open layout and large picture windows make the space bright and inviting. The heart of the home is across the back - updated kitchen and spacious family room. Cozy kitchen boasts Corian counters, plenty of cabinet space, eat-in nook and view of the pool out back! Stainless appliances included! Family room features an oversized Chicago brick fireplace - ideal for those chilly winter nights. Here you have direct access to your screened lanai & pool. All bedrooms tucked off the home's hallway. Master bedroom is in the back - you'll enjoy a stunningly updated ensuite bath w/dual sink granite topped vanity and shower w/attractive tilework. The home's secondary bath has also been beautifully updated. One of the big reasons you'll want to own this home is all that you have out back. Screened/tiled lanai leads to a pristine pool and spacious, fenced backyard nestled under stately oak trees - the perfect entertainment spot! Other notable features: (1) pool pump replaced (2014), (2) AlumiConn wiring update (2020), (3) fresh interior paint, (4) new doors & decorative outlets, (5) crown molding - ask your agent to see the attached list of recent upgrades & features. Ideal location - quiet, low-traffic street, no HOA, and a short drive to essential shopping, Altamonte Mall, & I4. You'll love living here. Come see all that this special home has to offer!
- MLS® #O5853088
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,682
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market5
- Address620 Archibald Ave
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- SubdivisionSanlando Argyle Sec
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAltamonte Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 9:44pm EDT.