Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2960 Parkland Dr, Winter Park
Excellent opportunity to own a luxury custom home centrally located in a superb location with convenient access to Baldwin Park, Audubon Park, Park Avenue and downtown Orlando. Zoned for the highly sought after Audubon K-8 and Winter Park HS. This impressive two-story home offers a perfect blend of comfortable indoor spaces and outdoor entertainment that many families are searching for. The master suite, located downstairs, offers a luxurious master bath with tub, separate shower, walk-in closet and large dual vanities. A truly amazing space! As you head upstairs, you will find a remarkable retreat for the kids… The generous bonus space is surrounded by three secondary bedrooms and three full baths. Open concept kitchen with gas range and large island overlooking family room and cozy breakfast nook. Private laundry room with sink and walk-in storage closet. Gas tankless hot water heater, Anderson low-E windows and oversized 1-car garage. Private backyard oasis with covered brick paver patio and sparkling saltwater pool. Oversized fenced in lot with large open space for the kids to play.
- MLS® #O5853203
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,796
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Recycled
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address2960 Parkland Dr
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionLake Forest Park
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.